Monday, February 22, 2010

Don Omar Gay Should Barrak Have Used His Vote On The $700bil To Say "No Way!" Just To Show How "different" He Claims To Be?

Should Barrak have used his vote on the $700bil to say "No Way!" just to show how "different" he claims to be? - don omar gay

I also think that Mr. Biden was a stupid move for Hillary, but whatever ... I think that is what you get from him both verbally and Punking ... But still, I think it might help

and, frankly, not yet decided who to vote for it ... old driver, a war ... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hAzBxFaio ... ... I do not joke about bombing Iran and killing of children funny little

or a man who admitted to smoking crack, and that his favorite TV star is Omar HBO "The Wire" (Drug and Gang Gay flight) ... But Omar is truly one of my favorite characters too .. Fun but scary

I was a bit like that of Bill Clinton .. Such as "should have a big party with friends, but U.S. President lol?

I think Richard Nixon was at least more widely recognized, at least the strength of character to resign, because he knew he was doing something wrong ... I would vote for Nixon, now confronted with these clowns face today

oh yaa, but what they think and vote for Obama for $ 700? I think that the vote does not ensure victory

No comments:

Post a Comment