Monday, February 1, 2010

How To Get In Shape Fast For Lacrosse I'm New To Lacrosse...?

I'm new to lacrosse...? - how to get in shape fast for lacrosse

And I've never played in my life. I have my first game tomorrow, and I was soooo nervous! But the thing is, my coach makes us run 10-20 minutes in good field hockey, and for some reason I can not go that far. I'm not fat, and some leg muscles, but I'm still so out of shape! What are the good fruits and vegetables, which go before the game? And how can I improve quickly, so you can run this term? My coach does not leave us to run when we go to the bathroom or ... I dare say ... one of the "heavier" girls team. help me? I want to be really good at lacrosse. )

1 comment:

Sonic bird said...

The most important thing to do if you want to go faster, is simply a constant exercise. If you need to be able to go only one long exercise, which should not be difficult. Another good thing is if you find that your lungs to keep tired, not excise the short drive to strengthen the lungs. If you do not drink much water spasms before the game and when you breathe out more than it really breathes HEPS. In gastronomy, a fruit vegtables, avoid very sugry, food and junky.

Post a Comment