Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Roof Rack Xterra Can I Run My Truck Through The Car Wash With Off Road Lights Mounted To The Roof? Will It Damage Them?

Can I run my truck through the car wash with off road lights mounted to the roof? Will it damage them? - roof rack xterra

I have a 2007 Nissan Xterra easily I would mount a light bar with 4 off-road lights on the roof. My Xterra is my daily driver and I tell my mortgage company, and he's black, so it is easily contaminated. Since the requirements of each site for advertising, I am constantly running through a car wash (they prefer the car wash with brushes). Will I damage my car or my lights when I walk through the car wash with my light from the street?

4 comments:

mybuttst... said...

Not so much as the truck is not too high for the car wash

Scott H said...

I would not try to wash the car is not responsible if your lights are damaged.

UCANTCME said...

Not only what you remember all the car washes are NOT FOR nothing at all.

MiKe B said...

Not a good bet. Everything that is not well integrated into the vehicle a chance to hit or scratched or worse in the drive-thru car wash. This includes antennas spoilers, body kits, etc. Probably the best idea is one of the sites PowerWash themselves.

Post a Comment